Follow Us On:
Contact UsQuestion? Comment? Concern?
MyComicShop.com - Find your missing comics here and help Comic Relief Podcast!
- Issue #27 - Old Men Podcasting.
- Issue #26 - Free Comic Book Day 2017
- Issue #25 - The Animated Podcasters
- Issue #24 - Something Strange Is Going On
- Issue #23 - In A Cage With Our Exs!
- Issue #22 - Suicide Flawed
- Issue #21 - Age Of A-Podcast
- Issue #20: Free Comic Book Day 2016!
- Issue #19: The Podcast of Hell's Kitchen.
- Issue #18: Tawm vs Maico: Yawn of Justice.
- Issue #17: Deadpod - Maico With The Mouth.
- Issue #16: The Podcast Awakens.
- Issue #15: Welcome Back To The Podcast, Hope You Survive The Experience.
- Issue #14: Free Comic Book Day 2015
- Issue #13: Long Beach Comic Expo 2015
- Issue #12: Neal Before Adams
- Issue #11: The Bad, The Worse, And The Really Bad
- Issue #10: The Problem With Fans
- Issue #9: Long Beach Comic Expo
- Issue #8: The X Games
- Issue #7: Free Comic Book Day
- Issue #6: WonderCon Report
- Issue #5: Taking Off Our Tops
- Issue #4: The Not So New New 52
- Issue #3: Indie (Not Jones) Comics
- Issue #2: Going To The Movies
- Issue #1: And Now Marvel Now
- Review Indie Comic: Invasion from Planet Wrestletopia #1
- Black Panther, Thor, Venom, Immortal Hulk, Multiple Man… 2018.
- Avengers of Prehistoric Future Past.
- Marvel’s “Fresh Start” And What Does It Mean?
- The Hunt for Wolverine (or Ho-Hum).
- Adam-X vs Vulcan – The Good, The Bad, The Ugly – The Truth.
- Welcome to the X-Books, Hope You Survive the X-Perience.
- Things are about to get violent at Marvel – Conan the Barbarian returns!
- The Rumor Mill: The State of X
- It’s been a year – In Honor of our Princess. (Potential Spoiler Inside – Beware)
Tag Archives: Marvel
Civil War II #1 Writer: Brian Michael Bendis Artist: David Marquez Color Artist: Justin Ponsor This is how I imagined the conversation at Marvel went when they decided to do a sequel to Marvel’s Civil War: Axel … Continue reading
JoeQuesada, Marvel Comic’s Chief Creative Officer, recently acknowledged that the Namor movie rights are owned by Marvel Studios. During a recent episode of Kevin Smith’s Fatman on Batman, Joe Quesada was asked by Smith if “…The same people that own Iron Man, … Continue reading
On May 3rd, 2014 – Jamie, of Southern California Comics sponsored a massive event for Free Comic Book Day! He invited us to be a part of it, when we bumped into him at WonderCon, and I am glad he … Continue reading