Well, what was old is new again -… again? It seems Marvel is really going after those nostalgia comics and fans! Another one shot has been announced, to celebrate Marvel’s 80th birthday – this time it’s The Amazing Spider-Man: Going Big #1.
So whose on the creative team? Looks like they got Erik Larsen (who did Spider-Man in the past, but really established himself with the launch of his Image book – Savage Dragon – which, if you didn’t know, is still going!), Gerry Conway, Mark Bagley (who has done a ton of Spider-Man, but I love his work in New Warriors).
From the release it states it will be written by Conway and Larsen, with art by Larsen, Bagley and more.
This will probably be, yet another, one shot I will pick up. Marvel’s been peaking inside my mind, I think…
Or buy comics through our Affiliate Link:
Follow Us On:
Contact UsQuestion? Comment? Concern?
MyComicShop.com - Find your missing comics here and help Comic Relief Podcast!
- Issue #33 - The Stark Phoenix
- Issue #32 - Free Comic Book Day 2019
- Issue #31 - Putting An End To Avenging
- Issue #30 - A Mar Vellous Return
- Issue #29 - To Infinity And Beyond
- Issue #28 - The Perfectly Pitched Blank Panther Movie.
- Issue #27 - Old Men Podcasting.
- Issue #26 - Free Comic Book Day 2017
- Issue #25 - The Animated Podcasters
- Issue #24 - Something Strange Is Going On
- Issue #23 - In A Cage With Our Exs!
- Issue #22 - Suicide Flawed
- Issue #21 - Age Of A-Podcast
- Issue #20: Free Comic Book Day 2016!
- Issue #19: The Podcast of Hell's Kitchen.
- Issue #18: Tawm vs Maico: Yawn of Justice.
- Issue #17: Deadpod - Maico With The Mouth.
- Issue #16: The Podcast Awakens.
- Issue #15: Welcome Back To The Podcast, Hope You Survive The Experience.
- Issue #14: Free Comic Book Day 2015
- Issue #13: Long Beach Comic Expo 2015
- Issue #12: Neal Before Adams
- Issue #11: The Bad, The Worse, And The Really Bad
- Issue #10: The Problem With Fans
- Issue #9: Long Beach Comic Expo
- Issue #8: The X Games
- Issue #7: Free Comic Book Day
- Issue #6: WonderCon Report
- Issue #5: Taking Off Our Tops
- Issue #4: The Not So New New 52
- Issue #3: Indie (Not Jones) Comics
- Issue #2: Going To The Movies
- Issue #1: And Now Marvel Now
- Comic Relief Podcast – Issue #34 – Surviving San Diego Comic Con 2019
- Dungeons & Dragons.
- Everything you need to know about the future of the X-Men, or Tawmis’ Cynicism.
- It’s an Alternate Reality or Reality Altered (House of X / Powers of X)
- San Diego Comic Con 2019
- ElfQuest: Stargazer’s Hunt.
- Comic Relief Podcast – Issue #33 – The Stark Phoenix
- The Amazing Spider-Man
- Alpha Flight: True North #1
- Ragnarok: The Breaking of Helheim